domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Bienvenid@s a nuestra Casa. Pretendemos con este blog, agradecer vuestras visitas a nuestra casa, a vuestro hogar. Habéis formado parte de él durante unos días y por eso, queremos agradecéroslo. Subiremos vuestra foto (si queréis) y os agradeceremos que comentéis cómo os habéis sentido y todo aquello que queráis compartir con nosotros.

Aquí encontrareis información acerca de nuestra ubicación, de Madrid, de los servicios que os ofrecemos y de todo lo necesario para que tengáis una idea clara de qué vais a encontrar en nuestro / vuestro hogar. Tenemos experiencia en viajar y sabemos que es imprescindible a la hora de alojarse en un sitio. Desde hace unos años ha surgido esta nueva forma de alojamiento en casa de gente dispuesta a compartir su hogar y sus experiencias, reportando una calidez y un intercambio cultural que un hotel, hostal o pensión no os ofrecerán jamás. En Bed and Breakfast Ganesh Home estamos dispuestos a hacer de tu estancia la más agradable experiencia.

Después de un año alojando a viajeros en este B&B tenemos la certeza de que nuestros huéspedes se van con una sonrisa en los labios y la sensación de haber compartido agradables momentos con nosotros.

Para quiénes habéis estado y para quiénes vengáis... Bienvenidos a nuestra Casa!!.

3 comentarios:

  1. I booked the B&B "Ganesh Home" for 3 nights in June, 2013. The host - Julen open the door and make me feel very comfortable there. I am a world traveler and I have been in a lot of places, but Ganesh Home is the best. Central located, clean, beautiful, furnished perfectly. In the kitchen you have everything.
    When my visit was extended for 4 days I am without thinking stayed there and I was very happy. If I have to give the stars, this will be 5 star B&B. Next time for sure I will book this place again. Thanks Julen and Miguel.
    Michael.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ganesh Home, rompe por lejos cualquier concepto preconcebido que tengas respecto a que el Bred & Breakfast es un lugar austero sin las comodidades de un hotel con 1000 estrellas.
    El lugar es increible, lleno de detalles, sensaciones y Miguel hace que te sientas en casa y a la vez como un gran invitado. Me quede solo una noche, pero me hubiera encantado quedarme más. La ubicación no puede ser más central, los espacios misticos, limpios, muy equipados y una ducha con fuerza.
    Me dan ganas de no contarle a nadie, para que nunca este ocupado ni se desgaste. Gracias Migue por abrirme la puerta a tu espacio! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Position: Fantastic...on the chueca-side of Gran Vía, which is the big and most important Madrid-artery. Some steps and you are in the middle of Chueca, some others to get to the other Side (Puerta del sol, Gran via). Score: 10/10

    Apartment( Calle Valverde, 2 Floor): very comfortable optically and through the human warm, easy going, culture-respectfull, being, you find there, because the owner took care of everything with his very nice own style from all around the world, where he was. Matresses are really really comfortable (I am complicated about it, and I am 100% sure everybody will sleep like angel there!)! There are 3 beds (2 sleepingrooms and the bed in the living-Room), choose what you want, every room is very nice. Crowd: It is normal at night, it is normal to use the ear-plugs in Madrid, if you are crowd-sensitive, even if there I also slept without eaerplugs.Anyway if you are afraid about it, choose the small room, which has the balcony on the secondary street. Score: 10/10

    Bathroom: Big for madrid-standards! The Shower is very comfortable.

    Accomodance: You get towels, soap, shampoo, and a good breakfast with good coffee (or Tee), some toasts with marmelade, butter. You could also get organge juice, milk and cornflakes.

    Owner: Very respectfull, warm, ready to help for everything you really need. He loves to get to know new people. It is his phylosophy of living, getting in touch with cultures from all around the world. Ask him about anything, he will give you precious advices to visit the town or whatever you need! He is also a good cook, ask him to cook you a dinner for an additional price, and you will get a wonderful candle dinner with friends or with your partner! The last time he cooked some glitheads, my friends got charmed from food and his way to be with us! Score: 10/10

    Price: The prices are very low, considering the position, the very nice apartment, the good breakfast, the super friendly way you get hosted! Consider you find in Madrid extremely bad hotel-rooms from 50-60 Euros. Score: 10/10

    Conclusions: If you search for a way to live the town like spanish people live there, this is a MUST! For the price you get a wonderful apartment, with cooking possibility, a wondeful possibility to sleep, a great position in the town, and a wonderful human being to get to know, who will help you a lot! It sometimes happens you get to know, through him, wonderful people, whom you can keep on touch with. I recommend you the room for short or long, or ver long staying, cause I tried all of them, and I just enjoyed everything, everytime I have been there! Final Score :10/10


    For everybody, really: Business people, Family, Couples, Friends, Singles.

    It sounds wonderful, and it really is, indeed!

    ResponderEliminar